I play on Steam and we got a 110MB update on steam a couple of days back.
Like all of you I was also curious about what it was, is it Noctics?! More Bikini?! I was excited to finally have some content.
But that wasn’t the case sadly… but hold your bear! I got some GOOD news & some BAD news for you.
While we didn’t get any new content there are strict actions being taken by Namco against cheaters online. I’m sure your familiar with this screen when you play ranked.
Here are the new Terms & Conditions
This banning procedure will be the following:
– If the violating act is continued, the online service will be suspended for repeat offenders
Please note that the banning system only applies to online multiplayer services. This procedure will be started in February.
Have fun in Tekken 7!
This is very vague, but on digging a bit deeper. We got the exact terms and policies from Steam
Notes from Steam
Tekken 7 EULA ≫ http://store.steampowered.com//eula/389730_eula_1
• You do not use any hacks, cracks, bots, or third-party software that may modify or copy, temporarily or permanently, the code or the user experience of the Game, whether on Your Hardware or on servers that enable use of any features of the Game;
• Reverse engineering, deriving source code, modifying, decompiling, disassembling, or creating derivative works of the Game or any portion thereof, in whole or in part;
8.1. BNEA does not pre-screen content of postings or online chats in the Game and does not assume any responsibility or liability for User-Generated Content. BNEA does not assume any liability for any failure to remove, or any delay in removing, User-Generated Content. Without limiting any of its other rights and remedies under this EULA or applicable law, if BNEA objects to any User-Generated Content for any reason, BNEA, in its sole discretion may (either itself or, if applicable, by request to a third-party service provider): (a) remove the User-Generated Content; (b) give warnings to applicable persons; and/or (c) restrict, suspend, or terminate access to and use of the Game without any notice or liability.
8.2. You agree that You will be personally responsible for Your access to and use of the Game, and for all of Your communication and activity in connection with the Game, including any User-Generated Content.
8.3. In connection with Your communication and activity with the Game, You agree not to:
• Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another user of the Game that is unwanted, as determined by BNEA in its sole discretion.
• Transmit or facilitate distribution of content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or objectionable, as determined by BNEA in its sole discretion. Hate speech is not tolerated.
• Violate any terms or policies communicated by BNEA from time to time.
• Promote or encourage any illegal activity, including hacking.
• Disclose Your own or other users’ personal information to third parties.
• Impersonate any person or entity, including any BNEA officials, forum leaders, guides, hosts, employees, or agents, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Impede or disrupt the Game or the normal flow of Game play or dialogue or use vulgar language, abusiveness, excessive shouting (e.g., ALL CAPS), spamming, or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users of the Game.
• Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Game.
• Use or exploit any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to or use of the Game or to gain an unfair advantage over other players of the Game.
• Violate any applicable laws including, but not limited to, by posting, transmitting, promoting, or distributing content that violates any applicable law or regulation.
• Violate any rules for use of third-party technology and content, rules of interactive service providers, and federal, state, local, and foreign laws where applicable. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
• Do anything that interferes with the ability of other users to enjoy playing the Game in accordance with its rules or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of BNEA or the third-party service provider (if applicable) in maintaining the Game for the enjoyment of all its users.
• Intentionally disconnect from the network during online play or allow Yourself to be defeated by a given player repeatedly to help boost their rankings or win counts in the Game.