High Damage Dragunov Combos for beginners
What’s up Tekken lover, in this post, I am going to share two of the easiest combos that also deal high damage of 69 and 70 respectively and the chances that you miss it is very negligible because all it requires is button mashing. Although, one has to be careful in performing moves at perfect times.
As I main Dragunov, I myself felt that its execution of advanced combos is difficult. Right now I am able to do the most difficult combos but for those who are just starting, there is no way they should go for those executions that JDCR and Nobi does. So, in this post, I am going to list two combos from Forward Quarter Circle 2.
To start executing them, open your Practice Mode and select your favourite side after choosing Dragunov.
- First, do the Forward Quarter Circle 2.
- Now double tap 4 that results in two kicks. One while standing on the ground and one in the air.
- Then connect with Forward 3, then Crouch dashing into 4.
- Now, do the Down 4,4.
This combo deals in 69 damage and is the easiest of the two combos.
Caution:- When you drop from above after performing the air kick with 4, don’t press Forward 3 immediately as it will result in While standing 3. Wait for the character to stand up.
- Do the Forward Quarter Circle 2.
- Now press Forward 2,4 which will result in your opponent to spin forward.
- Connect with Forward 3,2 which will send the opponent spinning like a screw.
- Now run forward a little and do 3,1,2.
This combo deals in 70 damage and is also very easy.
Caution:- When you do the Forward 3,2 make sure you immediately press Forward 3 to connect, otherwise you won’t be able to connect.